- Stock: In Stock
- Model: DOCSP
- Weight: 100.00g
Coriandrum sativum often referred to as coriander, while its leaves are called cilantro. The plant is also known as Chinese parsley.
Coriander has many culinary and health benefits. It helps lower your blood sugar, fight infections, and promote heart, brain, skin, and digestive health.
Coriander is used in dishes like soups and salsas. In India, Middle East, and Asia they are used to make curries and masalas. Coriander leaves are often used whole to add flavour.
Health benefits of coriander.
- It May help lower blood sugar
- Coriander may all help lower blood sugar by activating certain enzymes. People with low blood sugar are advised to use it cautiously.
- Rich in immune-boosting antioxidants
- Coriander is full of antioxidants that demonstrate immune-boosting, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects.
- May benefit heart health
- Coriander helps protect your heart by lowering blood pressure and LDL (bad) cholesterol while increasing HDL (good) cholesterol.
- May protect brain health
- The antioxidants in coriander may reduce brain inflammation, improve memory, and reduce anxiety symptoms.
- May promote digestion and gut health
- Coriander may reduce unpleasant digestive symptoms like bloating and discomfort often experienced by people with IBS. It may also boost appetite among some people.
- May fight infections
- Coriander exhibits antimicrobial effects that may help fight foodborne illnesses and pathogens like Salmonella.
- May protect your skin
- Coriander contains antioxidants that may protect your skin from aging and sun damage. It may also help treat mild skin rashes.
- Easy to add to your diet Coriander seeds and leaves both come in handy for everyday cooking but offer very different flavours that determine their best uses.
|100 Grams, 200 Grams, 500 Grams